You can pay bills and invoices directly in Kivra. Everything is pre-filled, and you sign with Mobile BankID connected to your bank.
We are improving Payments in Kivra
We have changed our payment service so our customers have access to more modern and better functions. If you are already a user of Kivra's payment service, you have received a notification about the transition in your mailbox. You can pay your invoices as usual in Kivra, and you do not have to make any changes yourself. The only difference you will notice is that the payments are smoother and more user-friendly.
You can read more about the improvements in the payment service below. If you have more thoughts about the new payment service, we have collected questions and answers at the bottom of this page.
Payments in Kivra becomes more flexible.
- Better overview: All your payees will now be shown on your bank statement.
- Your date of payment: Choose if you want to pay directly, on the due date, or set your own date of transaction.
- Flexible options: Switch quickly between accounts and different banks.
- No delay: Your payments are sent and executed immediately, or next valid banking day.
How do I pay directly in Kivra?
With Kivra, you receive bills and invoices from authorities an companies to which you have a relation. The first time you log in to Payments you are prompted to choose your internet bank. Use your Mobile BankID, a direct connection is established to your bank.
You can choose to pay directly or on the due date. Or set your own date that suits you better. You can also pay from different accounts and even from different banks if you like. A bill or invoice received in Kivra doesn't necessarily have to be paid with Kivra Payments. You can pay it however you like. A good routine, however, is to label the bill as handled in Kivra manually.
The updated version of Payments is mirroring your internet bank. It means that payments you do in Kivra go as quickly as if you would have used your internet bank directly.
Payments in Kivra currently works with the following banks:
- Länsförsäkringar Bank
- Danske Bank
- ICA Banken.
If you couldn’t find your bank on the list, we kindly refer to your bank's internal payment services.
- Behöver jag göra något för att få nya betaltjänsten?
- Vilka är fördelarna med Kivras nya betaltjänst?
- Från vilka banker kan jag göra betalningar med den nya betaltjänsten?
- Hur ser jag att betalningen har gått igenom?
- Hur fungerar samarbetet med Tink?
- Sparas mina uppgifter i Tink?